Manufacturer: Alpha Pharma
Category: Oral Steroids
Substance: Oxandrolone (Anavar)
Package: 10mg (50 pills)
Oxandrolone is an anabolic steroid developed by Searle Laboratories and released under the Anavar brand in 1964. Oxanabol is considered a steroid in which Ring A is a heterocycle in which the second carbon atom has been replaced by an air atom. Oxanabol is widely known for its low androgenic activity and the highest anabolic index. Initially, Oxanabol was developed for the treatment of HIV-infected patients, as an adjuvant therapy for Turner syndrome, anemia. Also, oxandrolone was used for skin regeneration after burns, prophylactic strengthening of bone tissue. However, soon after the invention, the drug began to be actively used in bodybuilding – after which oxandrolone was included in the list of controlled drugs.
- Anabolic activity – 400% of testosterone
- Liver toxicity – slight
- Androgenic activity – 25% of testosterone
- Duration of exposure – 8-12 hours
- Aromatization (conversion to estrogen) – no
- Method of application – inside
- Detection time – no more than 45 days
There are no reviews yet.