Manufacturer: Dragon Pharma
Category: Injectable Steroids
Substance: Testosterone enanthate
Package: 10 ampoules (250mg/ml)
Testosterone Enanthate (Enanthat 250) Dragon Pharma is an esterified form of testosterone. The active ingredient is planted on the ether, and stored in the fat depots, splits not immediately and in full quantity, but enters the blood gradually.
Testosterone has pronounced anabolic properties, accelerates protein synthesis (provides a positive nitrogen balance), and also has a lot of other beneficial effects for an athlete. In men, testosterone is produced by Leydig cells and the adrenal cortex, in women, exclusively by the adrenal cortex. The hormone is a product of peripheral metabolism, moreover, it itself has an extremely low activity, because it almost does not bind to androgen receptors. Testosterone is a prohormone. This means that before acting on the androgen receptors, it is processed (modified) by a special enzyme – 5-alpha reductase. Thus, it turns out the active form of the hormone – dihydrotestosterone.
Action and steroid profile
Enanthat 250 – long-acting ether. It should be noted that the period of exposure depends largely on the individual characteristics of a person and can vary within two to three weeks. Half-life is 6–7 days.
- Anabolic effects – 100% of testosterone.
- Androgenic effects – 100% of testosterone.
- The conversion level to estrogen is high.
- The suppression of the hypothalamic-pituitary-testes axis is significant.
- Toxicity to the liver is absent.
- Duration of action – up to crescent.
- Detection time – up to 3 months.
- Testosterone enanthate is available exclusively in injectable form.
Effects of the steroid Testosterone Enanthate 250
- The increase in muscle mass. The rapid increase in muscle volume is partly due to fluid accumulation, which occurs due to the estrogenic activity of testosterone and sodium retention. After the course Testosterone Enanthate 250 ends, there is a rollback phenomenon (more or less pronounced).
- The increase in power indicators.
- Participation in the formation of secondary sexual characteristics (male features, body hair, low voice) and the development of male genital organs.
- Impact on sexual behavior and maintenance of spermatogenesis.
- Improvement of phosphorus and nitrogenous exchanges.
- Elimination of joint pain, problems with intervertebral discs and crunch in the shoulders.
- Stimulation of regenerative processes in the body.
- Strengthening the overall tone and increase motivation for training.
- Erythrocyte mass increase in blood.
- Prevention of overtraining.
There are no reviews yet.